Rules and Regulations
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. COMPETITION RULES “Day of the Dead Oblix Party” is sponsored by Globefill Inc., Owners of Crystal Head Vodka (the “Sponsor”). No purchase necessary to enter the competitions or to win affiliated prizes. All Federal, Provincial, and local laws and regulations apply and must be adhered to. Unless otherwise specified in the promotion details, the following rules apply generally to all competitions conducted by Sponsor on the Crystal Head Vodka website www.crystalheadvodka.com (the “Website”), that are conducted in the United Kingdom, United States and/or Canada (excluding Quebec) and have an aggregate prize value of $10,000.00 or less.
2. COMPETITION PERIOD (1) Entry: Competition entry submission by prospective entrants (“Entrants”) begins at 2:01pm Greenwich Mean Time (“GMT”) on October 24th 2018, and will run continuously until 1:59pm Greenwich Mean Time (“GMT”) on October 29th 2018. (2) Winner Selection: Winners will be drawn the morning of October 31st 2018 for the Day of the Dead Oblix Party on November 2nd. All entrants will be pooled into a single database and will be randomly drawn. These draws will be random and selected from the total database of eligible entrants at the time of the draw (to be completed by the Sponsor or a representative of).
3. SPONSOR All Sweepstakes on the Website are sponsored by Globefill Inc., Owners of Crystal Head Vodka. Globefill Inc., 1810 Avenue Rd. Suite 300, Toronto, ON, M5M 3Z2, Canada. Additional sponsors, if any, will be posted by the (“Sponsor”).
Unless otherwise noted in the Announcement or in separate rules, each Globefill Inc., Owners of Crystal Head Vodka sweepstakes is open to all legal residents of the United Kingdom (“Territory”) with a valid email address. Officers, directors, and employees of Sweepstakes Entities, members of these persons’ immediate families (spouses and/or parents, children, and siblings, and their spouses); and/or persons living in the same households as such persons (whether or not related thereto) are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes. Sweepstakes Entities, as referenced herein, shall include the Sponsor, Sweepstakes administrator, prize distributors, and their respective parent, subsidiary, licensees, and affiliated companies and administrative, advertising, and promotion agencies and any other person or entity involved in the development, administration, promotion, or implementation of the Sweepstakes.
Entrants may not be and may not intend to be, during six months from entrant’s date of entry, a candidate for any public office.
5. HOW TO ENTER In order to enter the Sweepstakes via social media, Entrants must comment below contest post on Facebook or Instagram. All names and contact information must be accurate, truthful and valid. No hand, mail-in or e-mail deliveries will be accepted. Incomplete, garbled, corrupted or otherwise illegible Submissions are void and will not be accepted. Any Entrant who is discovered attempting to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different identities, or any other methods will be disqualified. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of a Specific Sweepstakes or violating these Official Rules. Entries generated by a script, bot, macro or other automated means will be disqualified. Sponsor will not verify receipt of submissions. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner, the winner will be deemed to be the person in whose name the e-mail account governing the e-mail address was opened. In the event a dispute regarding the identity of the individual who actually submitted an entry cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the affected entry will be deemed ineligible.
6. ODDS Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received. Draws are completed at random and each entrant with a completed form has an equal opportunity of being selected.
7. DRAWING AND NOTIFICATION All qualified entries will be entered into a random drawing where winners will be selected on October 31st 2018, following the completion of the sweepstakes period. The Selected Entrant will be notified through the social profile they used to submit their entry. Selected Entrant will be required to respond (as directed) within one (1) day of attempted notification since the event is on 2nd November 2018. The failure to respond timely to the notification may result in forfeiture of the prize and in such case Sponsor may randomly select an alternate chosen entrant from among the remaining eligible entries. Selected Entrant will also be sent an affidavit of eligibility / liability / publicity release (“Release”). The Selected Entrant’s name be published in Sponsor’s publications and websites in the form of a first name, last initial, hometown and county. Unless restricted by law, Selected Entrant may be required to complete and return the Release within five (5) days of receiving it. An alternate Selected Entrant may be randomly selected (up to three times) from among the remaining eligible entries if a Selected Entrant: (i) cannot be reached; (ii) fails to obtain all signatures on the Release and to return the documents in a timely manner as required pursuant to these Official Rules; or (iii) cannot accept or receive the prize for any reason. Sponsor will not make multiple attempts to contact Selected Entrants.
Each prize will include two (2) Tickets to Day of the Dead Oblix Party on 2nd November 2018.
The prize is valued at approximately £200 (GBP). No substitutions, cash equivalent or transfer for any prize, except that the Sponsor, at its sole discretion, may substitute a prize with a prize of equal or greater value, whether due to the unavailability of a prize, or for any other reason.
Any expenses not specifically mentioned as being included are excluded and are winner’s sole responsibility.
9. PRIZE CONDITIONS
Winning a prize may be a taxable event. Winner waives the right to assert as a cost of winning a prize any and all costs of verification and redemption to redeem said prize and any liability which might arise from redeeming or seeking to redeem said prize. All federal, state or other tax liabilities (including income taxes) arising from any Prize will be the sole responsibility of each winner who accepts a prize. Except where prohibited by law, the winner’s entry and acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for Sweepstakes Entities to use said winner’s name, and in some cases, his or her photograph, likeness, statements, biographical information, voice, and city and state address for promotional or advertising purposes in connection with Sponsor generally. All entries are subject to verification prior to awarding of prizes. Eligibility, age, and claims made by the Selected Entrant also are subject to verification prior to awarding of prizes. Selected Entrant is not permitted to substitute the Prize. Prizes are non-transferable and non-redeemable for
cash. Selected Entrants not entitled to any surplus between actual retail value of prize and stated ARV and any difference between stated ARV and actual value of the prize will not be awarded. The ARV of any prize is subject to price fluctuations in the consumer marketplace based on, among other things, any gap in time between the date the ARV is estimated for purposes of these Official Rules and the date the prize is awarded or redeemed. No substitution, transfer, assignment or cash redemption of prize, provided however that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value should the advertised prize become unavailable for any reason. If prize is awarded but goes unclaimed or is forfeited by recipient, the prize may not be re-awarded, in Sweepstakes Entities’ sole discretion. If Selected Entrant is not reachable or is unable to participate in, accept a prize or any portion of a prize for any reason, Sponsor shall have no further obligation to the Entrant. The prizes will be emailed to an email address provided by the Selected Entrant. Sponsor or any of its prize suppliers are not responsible for, and will not replace, any lost prize tickets. Any and all guarantees and warrantees of merchandise prize are subject to the manufacturer’s terms and conditions, and Selected Entrant agrees to look solely to said manufacturers for any such warranty or guarantee claim. All warranties are hereby disclaimed, and the Selected Entrant will accept the prize “as is.” One prize per household.
The Prizewinners are solely responsible for personal transportation.
10. GENERAL CONDITIONS
Limit of one Sweepstakes entry per person, per day (verified by e-mail); entries in excess will be thrown out. Multiple Sweepstakes Entries are encouraged and can be accumulated by playing daily. Sweepstakes Entries that are incomplete or corrupted for any reason, including, but not limited to, computer or network malfunction or congestion (including, without limitation, at Sponsors and/or any other entity’s servers), are void and will not be accepted.
Sweepstakes entries shall become the sole property of the Sweepstakes Sponsor and their advertising and promotional agencies.
Sponsor reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be: (i) tampering with the entry process or otherwise with the operation of the Sweepstakes (including, but not limited to, the use of automated computer programs or any non-human mechanism, entity, or device), the Website, or any Web page or Web banner ad related to the Sweepstakes; (ii) acting in violation of the Official Rules; (iii) acting in a non- sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, harass, harm, mislead, or defraud any other individual or entity; or (iv) otherwise in violation of law. Any person attempting to defraud any of the Sweepstakes Entities or in any way tamper with the Sweepstakes will be ineligible to win the prize and Sponsor will seek all remedies available to them, including, if appropriate, filing appropriate complaints with legal authorities. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes or the Website (or any portion thereof) becomes corrupted, or is not capable of running as originally planned, or does not allow the proper playing of the Sweepstakes and processing of Sweepstakes Entries in accordance with these Official Rules, or if infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, actions by Sweepstakes ants, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes, in the Sponsor opinion, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes or the granting of a prize or any component thereof, Sponsor reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual implicated in such action and/or to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes or any portion thereof and to conduct the judging and award the prize from all eligible, salvageable Sweepstakes Entries received (if any), prior to and/or after (as appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor or otherwise in a manner that is fair and equitable as determined by Sponsor.
In case of a dispute over the identity of an Entrant who submitted a winning Sweepstakes Entry and/or Essay, at Sponsor’s discretion, the authorized account holder of the email address account associated with that Sweepstakes Entry would be deemed the Entrant. The “authorized account holder” is deemed the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, service provider or other on-line organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Said owner must comply with these Official Rules and, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion, may be required to provide proof of ownership of the email account.
12. Globefill Inc., Owners of Crystal Head Vodka, 1810 Avenue Rd. Suite 300, Toronto, ON, Canada M5M 3Z2
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. You are providing your information Globefill Inc., Owners of Crystal Head Vodka and not to Facebook.
14. Hotel accommodation as selected by the Sponsor. Accommodation subject to availability and is subject to change in sponsors’ sole discretion. If winner cannot attend event on the specified date in the prize description (or as otherwise specified by Sponsor), prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternative winner, time permitting. All other expenses not specifically mentioned as being awarded in the description of the prize, including but not limited to, transportation, food, beverages, additional hotel amenities or fees and gratuities, are the responsibility of the winner and travelling companion, if any. Major credit card will be required at hotel check-in to cover any incidental expenses. Sponsor shall not be liable for any loss or damage to baggage and/or personal property.
By entering the Sweepstakes and voluntarily providing personal information including, but not limited to, name, address, city, email address, home and office telephone numbers (the “Registrant Information”), each Sweepstakes entrant grants permission to the Sweepstakes Sponsors to collect and use of the Registrant Information for the exclusive purpose of administering the Sweepstakes and selecting the weekly winner(s). No correspondence will take place between the Sweepstakes Sponsors and the entrants except in connection with the Sweepstakes and, in the case of the Grand Prize winner, as a result of entering the Sweepstakes and winning the Grand Prize.