This holiday season is anything but traditional, but our Christmas spirit is as bright as ever. Despite celebrations taking shape in different ways than years past, there is no shortage of reason to celebrate. Toast the season with one of our festive Crystal Head cocktails.
Blood Orange 75
- 1 ½ oz. Crystal Head Vodka | 45ml
- 1 ½ oz. Blood Orange Juice | 45ml
- ¼ oz. Simple Syrup | 7.5ml
- ¼ oz. Fresh Lemon Juice | 7.5ml
- Top with Sparkling Wine
Build ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice and shake. Strain into a chilled coupe glass, and top with sparkling wine. Garnish with dehydrated blood orange wheel.
- 2 oz. Crystal Head Aurora | 60ml
- Muddled Thyme and Plum
- ½ oz. Fresh Lime Juice | 15ml
- ½ oz. Spiced Plum Syrup* | 15ml
- Top with Ginger Beer
In a mixing glass, muddle thyme and plum with other ingredients excluding ginger beer. Strain into a mule mug with plenty of ice and top with ginger beer. Garnish with thyme and plum slice.
*Spiced Plum Syrup: In a saucepan over medium heat, add 1 cup demerara sugar and ½ cup water. Stir in cinnamon, three cloves and diced plums. Bring to a light boil, continuing to stir and press plums to extract the juice. Reduce heat, cool and then fine strain.
- 2 oz. Crystal Head Onyx | 60ml
- 6 oz. Hot Chocolate | 170ml
- Bar Spoon Ancho Chili Powder (optional)
- Toasted Marshmallow
Build Crystal Head Onyx and hot chocolate in serving glass and stir. For the extra flare of a Mexican-inspired hot chocolate, stir in one bar spoon of ancho chilli powder. Garnish with toasted marshmallow and freshly grated cinnamon.